Thursday, February 12, 2015

31 January 2015 pt 3: Some various shots of Bath









Please note Queen Victoria on the building. To explain: the first time I was over here- and I do not know why I did this- I started what I guess can be called a sort of scavenger hunt for myself, in that every time I saw a statue of Queen Victoria, I would snap a picture. I guess that is going to continue on this trip because when I saw this statue the first thing I did was pull out my camera.

After the Baths and the Centre we still had forty-five minutes before the bus left, so we grabbed some coffee, pulled out our cameras and roamed the city for a bit. The above are some photos from that walk. I thought Bath was absolutely beautiful and would love to spend some more time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment