Tuesday, January 6, 2015

17 April 2014

Blogging is Hard!
I had not intended for my first post to be a rant- and I am hoping that it does not sound too ranty- but blogging is hard. Take a culture that is highly individualistic add a college student going through existential crisis- because every college student is going through existential crisis at some level at all times- then add a particular college student who loves words and writing and is somewhat self-critical when it comes to those things and the sum is me. Thus, what should have been a fifteen to thirty minute process has taken me over an hour.
In January I will be moving to Wales for a few months to study. I am very excited. I have been trying to go for over a year, and it is now working out, but more on that struggle in a post to follow.
Meanwhile, this post is my introduction. “My reflections on living in the UK and the circumstnaces that got me there.” This blog is going to serve as my travel journal. I will try to maintain some level of professionality, but it is not a guarantee. Another thing that is not guaranteed is correct spelling at all times.
I am looking forward to what will be the greatest adventure of my life to date, and you all are more than welcome to join the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment