Tuesday, January 6, 2015

20 April 2014

List of Randomness 1

Something that I have been thinking about is some of the completely random things that I will miss about the United States:
1) American Bacon: Bacon in the UK is more like Canadian bacon
2) Not being able to just get into my car, turn on the radio, and drive. I live near a river and one of the ways I calm myself down is driving on the two lane highway .
Oh well, I am sure I will find ways to get over these two things. Mostly this post is a brief illustration of the random little things people become so attached to that one does not even acknowledge really until one has to contemplate giving  them up.
But when it comes to giving things up, even things that matter to you, you do not really notice when what you are exchanging is something you want so much more.
Those are my reflections for the evening and I will probably expound on them more later. In the mean time, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment