Tuesday, January 6, 2015

28 October 2014

Well, the flight date has been set! January 14th to June 30th, and I could not be more excited. Please note the past tense. Due to some unforseen circumstances, I am now taking twenty-three hours, so I can graduate on time. 17 hours of regular classes, 3 hours of an audited course, and a 3 hour pick-up course, plus a thesis, which I recommend not asking me about in the near future. Great story on the pick-up course, I had twenty-four hours to enroll at a different college and get into a second eight-week course and…actually, do not ask me about that in the near future either. To simply summarize, it was stressful, but the actual work load is surprisingly manageable. I am just reminding myself that Wales is going to be my reward for all this work. As my research advisor is constantly reminding me, “just breathe!” Soon it will all be over, and it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment